This summer, locals and visitors alike are invited to explore the culinary delights of Elephant Park, South London’s newest drinking and dining destination, with Picnic at Elephant Park. Set against the stunning backdrop of Elephant Springs, a spectacular new rock and water landscape set within the 2.5 acre park, the pick-your-own offering will take you on a tasting tour of some of South London’s most beloved eateries.
Launching this National Picnic Week (19th-27th June) and running until 31st August, picnic goers will be able to collect their exclusive Picnic at Elephant Park tote from any of the participating tenants and take part in the ultimate restaurant crawl. Pick favourite dishes from across four continents and enjoy a new encounter with nature at Elephant Springs along the way.
Visitors will be able to delight in dishes including:
- Miko’s – Plantain Sandwich (£5); Soft Drink
- Sugo – Arancini (£1.50); Focaccia (£5)
- Tasty Jerk – Salt Fish Fritters (£1);
- Pot & Rice – Smashed Cucumber (£3); Sweet Soy Marinade Platter (£5); Brown Sugar Pearl Milk Tea (£4)
- Koi Ramen – Gyoza (3 pieces for £3, 6 pieces for £5)
- Miami Bites @ The Tap In – Either Beef Burger, Chicken Burger, Veggie or Vegan burger for (£5)
- Change Please – Iced coffee and pastry (£5)
- Hej Coffee – Cinnamon Bun (£3.20); Any Coffee (£3.10); Juice (£3.25)
- Kiki and Miumiu – Sapporo Beer (£1.99); Kirin Beer (£2.10); Asahi Beer (£1.79)
Picnic in the Park participants will also be able to claim a series of exclusive discounts and offers across Elephant Park’s independent retailers, including 20% off all beauty treatments at Dima Beautiful.
Elephant Springs beckons all into the world of play and discovery and provides the perfect backdrop for a Summer picnic. It boasts waterfalls, undulating slides, sandy bays and ambient lighting all set within a towering stone structure, promising a new encounter with nature and a day to night picnic spot.
Located in the heart of Elephant & Castle, Elephant Park is South London’s hotspot for visitors and residents alike seeking food, leisure, and a place to spend time, indoors and out. Newly launched residences, Park Central West and Park Central East offers renters a vibrant lifestyle on their doorstep and front row views of Elephant Springs.
Throughout National Picnic Week, visitors are invited to post their best pictures of their Picnic in the Park, following and tagging @elephantparklondon, for the chance to win £500 worth of prizes to be used throughout the summer.
Picnic in the Park is available throughout the summer from Saturday 19th June
Picnic in the Park dishes and drinks are priced from £1 – £5
See ElephantPark.com for more details